Wanted to share with you my all time favorite perfumes that I would buy over and over again. The kind you would get a lot of compliment on and the kind that would weaken someone’s knees as you walk across the room with that heavenly scent and definitely the kind that would make you irresistible to a man ♥♥♥
• Top notes: Creamy florals meet exotic spices. The mix of dewy freesia and Moroccan incense conjures up images of Hawaii, St. Barth’s, and Marrakech.
• Middle notes: Tuberose, blue orris, white wings peony, and arum lilies carries you to New York, London, and Beverly Hills.
• Bottom notes: Cashmere woods, musk, and vetiver, notes which bring to life the glamorous nightlife of Palm Beach and St. Tropez.
- Heart notes: Iris, Bulgarian rosebud
- Top notes:Green sap, pink grapefruit
- Base notes: Heliotrope, Solar wood
I really can’t get over this smell…it’s sooo sensual and sexy…one of my dear favorites and definitely got a lot of compliment using this. I need to restock on this perfume asap, another empty bottle!
- Heart notes: Peony, rose, mandarin orange and woodsy notes
My all time favorite, its a classic that you can wear for so many years. This perfume is the kind that weakens every knees in the room either men or women! So refreshing, classy and feminine.
- Top Note: Orange, Bergamot
- Middle Note: Rose, Jasmine
- Base Note: Patchouli, Vetiver
Would love to know your favorite perfume, drop in a comment ♥♥♥